It’s weird how in animals seeing ribs, collar and hip bones is considered sick or even abusive, but in people that’s considered beautiful.
This may have just changed my life.
This is probably the best post to help me realize shit I have ever seen.
i feel like this has a different meaning when the colors are reversed
The girl in white is admitting to herself that she has inner demons.. The girl in black is freeing herself of those demons.
my favorite gif ever.
(Source: , via mo-livan)
…I didn’t even realize half of the things I typed…that I was feeling like that…
Now I’m crying. Thank you whoever made this.
This helped me vent today
That was incredible.
i don’t know why… but i feel like crying :/ this is such a nice thing. thank you.
this is such a beautiful idea, I love whoever made this.
Whoever made this; Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is amazing. Just, believe me.
What the hell D:
The stuff I was typing I didn’t even know I felt.
You don’t have to reblog, just click the image. but honestly, I needed to do this. I have this raw, real feeling inside of me right now.
Wow okay I was having a breakthrough and it froze on me
Great job thoughts room
It’s a wonderful idea though, everyone should give it a try even if they don’t think they have any burdens
I love how this thing always shows up on my dashboard again right when I need it.
i love this so much, it really works to make you feel lighter
ok. wow. saving the link.
Thank you whoever made this.
Things that hurt…
- Being unsure of how someone feels about you.
- Feeling like they are mad at you.
- Being misunderstood by people you care about.
- Being judged by people you care about.
- Feeling like you lost something that was never yours.
- Feeling like you’re doing too much.
- Thinking you aren’t doing enough.
- Not knowing if you should say something.
- Worried about what they’ll think if you do say it.
- Feeling like you care more than they do.
depression comix #102